Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mmm, baseball

I just want to take a moment and say how much I love baseball. Maybe I'm a nerd, but I really like stats. I don't know what it is, just seeing exactly how poorly/well someone has been playing and you can compare it objectively to someone else--


Alright, I am a nerd. But still, baseball is awesome. It's the only sport where little old ladies and drunk college kids come together as fans. My favorite thing about baseball is the fact that on any given night, something totally ridiculous can happen. I love perfect games, grand slams, huge blowouts, and games that go to extra innings. Pretty much, there's always an opportunity for the amazing and the absurd.

And the Indians are 6-1 after the All-Star break. That's all I'm gonna say. Just 15 more wins and they get to .500


Yeah. It's not gonna happen. But it could....

No comments:

Post a Comment